Total Mind Development™ for Teens & Young Adults
The Important Stuff You Don't Learn In School.
In today's world, our teens and young adults need to learn so much more than English, math, history, or science. They need to prepare for the real world by learning how to navigate through life, understand themselves and others, learn how to reach their full potential and know that they all have what it takes to succeed already within them. We all know that it is the important stuff that we don't learn in school which makes the real difference throughout our lives.
Total Mind Development™ is a Free 56 module self-paced course that is specifically designed for teens and young adults that will teach them everything they need to know about their mind, their thoughts, their moods, and their emotions along with the top 26 ways to develop and maintain a positive and healthy mindset throughout their lives… giving them a huge advantage out there in today's world.
This course is “Life 101” and just as we must first teach our children how to drive on their own and understand the signs on the road along the way before getting behind the wheel, we need to provide them with the information they need in order to understand themselves and how to read their own “inner” signs along the way.
Total Mind Development™ promotes self-awareness, emotional intelligence, and develops strong and positive mindsets which will allow them the opportunity to create a future that is more understanding, peaceful, accepting, fulfilling and successful. It will help them become happier, more in control of themselves and their surroundings, navigate through society with ease, and create strong and successful personal and professional relationships.
Ultimately, they will experience greater health, wealth and mental stability.
They will be free to focus more of their time and young energy on their goals rather than having the weight of misunderstood thoughts, emotions and negativity holding them back.
"If your emotional abilities aren't in hand, if you don't have self-awareness, if you are not able to manage your distressing emotions, if you can't have empathy and have effective relationships, then no matter how smart you are, you are not going to get very far."
is this Program for?
- Any teen or young adult who would like to have a great head start and advantage in life.
- Any teen or young adult who struggles with their emotions or experiences periods of negativity, anxiety, stress, sadness or overwhelm.
- Any teen or young adult who is interested in learning about their mind and how to master their thoughts and emotions.
- Any teen or young adult who would like to take the challenge of becoming the best version of themselves possible.
- And any teen or young adult who would like to become empowered to create the life of their dreams.
How will this Program Benefit Your Teen or Young Adult?
- They will learn how to develop a positive mindset and experience less anxiety, stress, fear, anger, disappointment, disgust, sadness, along with many other negative emotions.
- They will learn and understand everything about their minds and how to control their thoughts and emotions using a mindfulness technique called Creating A Gap™.
- They will easily accept who is in their life, what experiences come to be, who comes into their lives and what goes on around them.
- They will learn to understand and accept other people's thoughts, opinions and actions more easily.
- They will develop more meaningful, accepting and loving personal relationships and more successful social and working relationships.
- They will begin waking up each morning and instantly recognizing all that they have to be grateful for.
- They will know exactly what to do given the slightest negative emotional push.
- They will learn the top 26 ways to develop and maintain a positive mindset.
- They will develop the attitude that is crucial for obtaining their goals.
- They will have the tools that are necessary for creating a life filled with financial freedom, career and life success and easy, fulfilling personal relationships.
- They will awaken and see things from a different and higher perspective at a younger age.
- They will become happier and healthier which could extend their lives up to an additional 10 years.
- They will become untouchable and feel free.
- They will be wise beyond their years and likely pass that wisdom on to others.
- They will be assisting the positive evolution of humanity.
What are the consequences of NOT enrolling?
- Your teens and young adults will go through life by default, never really knowing their true power.
- They will experience more emotional pain than is truly necessary, and for longer periods of time.
- They will give into fear and not succeed as soon as they deserve.
- They will not realize their true potential until much later in life.
- They will get caught in many more emotional ruts.
- They could experience the heartache of many failed relationships or enter into many destructive ones.
- They will remain living life by default and have a higher chance of developing a negative mindset throughout their lives.
- They won't realize the true power they have over their lives and of their future.
What Will They Learn?
Wisdom beyond their years. Everything they need to know about their minds and how to master it! Their course will contain 56 modules of informative and life-altering content and exercises as shown in the curriculum below.
StartWelcome and Course Support
StartYour Total Mind Development E-Book Library
PreviewModule 1 - Introduction to Consciousness/The Human Operating System
StartModule 2 - Principles of Psychological Functioning/Principle of Thought
StartModule 3 - Principle of Moods
StartModule 4 - Principle of Separate Realities
StartModule 5 - Principle of Feelings
StartModule 6 - Principle of Now/Mindfulness
StartModule 7 - Neuroplasticity and Positivity
StartModule 8 - The Mind and Meditation
StartModule 9 - Creating a Gap™
StartModule 10 - Understanding Our Inner Guidance System
StartModule 11 - Fear
StartModule 12 - Overwhelm
StartModule 13 - Anticipation Anxiety
StartModule 14 - Social Anxiety/Introverts vs. Extroverts
StartModule 15 - Fear of Change
StartModule 16 - Fear of Success or Failure
StartModule 17 - Fear of Love/Rejection
StartModule 18 - Greed
StartModule 19 - Envy
StartModule 20 - Jealousy in Relationships
StartModule 21 - Insecurity and Self Doubt
StartModule 22 - Anger
StartModule 23- Disgust/Social Isms
StartModule 24 - Self-Loathing
StartModule 25 - Guilt
StartModule 26 - Sadness
StartModule 27 - Grief
StartModule 28 - Regret
StartModule 29 - Depression
StartModule 30 - Loneliness
StartModule 31 - How To Develop a Positive Mindset/Intention
StartModule 32 - Aiming to Cultivate Acceptance
StartModule 33 - Knowing What Happiness Is
StartModule 34 - Developing Gratitude
StartModule 35 - Loving
StartModule 36 - Seeking Awe and Wonder
StartModule 37 - Keeping the Past Where It Belongs
StartModule 38 - Realizing That Simplicity is More
StartModule 39 - Making Choices and Creating Your Path/Finding your Flow
StartModule 40 - Choosing Your Traveling Companions
StartModule 41 - Creating Your Own Environment
StartModule 42 - Talking Nicely to Yourself
StartModule 43 - Letting Go of Expectations and Expecting Positive Outcomes/The Placebo Effect
StartModule 44 - Forgiving
StartModule 45 - Constructive/Un-Constructive Criticism
StartModule 46 - Knowing How to Communicate
StartModule 47 - Putting Your Guard Down/Defensiveness
StartModule 48 – Stopping the Need to Possess
StartModule 49 - Inspiring and Motivating Others
StartModule 50 - Focusing and Concentrating
StartModule 51 - Planning and Goal Setting
StartModule 52 - Visualizing
StartModule 53 – Learning
StartModule 54 – Knowing How Your Physical Health Effects Your Emotions
StartModule 55 - Smiling and Laughing
StartModule 56 - Believing
StartFinal Thoughts and What You Need to Leave Behind
What people are saying about the Total Mind Development™ Program:
“This is incredibly powerful and insightful!! I'll definitely be enrolling my younger daughter as well, there is so much in here that could help her out in dealing with anything in life. And I absolutely loved it too, thank you!!” - Debbie Cuff, Mansfield, NJ
“Taking this course changed my life. I made a complete 180. Looking back, I remember having knee-jerk reactions to situations that would come up and I would sometimes get caught in an emotional rut for days. Now, I actually understand why I feel the way I do and I can't tell you how refreshing it is to not only be happier more often, but to be in control.” -Cheryl Lewis, Washington, NJ
“I believe that anyone could take this course and benefit from it even if they are already happy and well-adjusted. It would be a life changer though for anyone who feels stressed or overwhelmed. It could definitely change lives!” -Maryanne Brown, North Wales, PA
As a BONUS for enrolling, your teen or young adult will receive their very own free virtual library containing 25 of the most famous self-help books available today in order to learn more and expand their own perspectives about the world.
They will be able to read these e-books while in their virtual classroom or download the PDF versions whenever they choose and read on any device.
Their Total Mind Development™ Virtual Library will initially contain classic titles such as:
- As A Man Thinketh
- Thoughts Are Things
- Change Your Mind
- Life Purpose
- Success Mindset
- How To Be Happy
- Think and Grow Rich
- How To Manifest Your Desires
- Science of Getting Rich
- Reaching Your Goals
- The Game of Life
- The Way to Peace
- The Power of Concentration
- The Law of the World
- The Master Key System
- Your Invisible Power
- Within You Is The Power
- The Prophet
- The Creative Process in the Individual
- The Interpretation of Dreams...
The virtual classroom will be open 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
What will they need in order to take the course?
A journal, a device to read the material on, and your encouragement and belief that they will become the best versions of themselves possible.
Give your teen or young adult the gift of wisdom and a happier future…
I guarantee that they will thank you someday.
“No doubt emotional intelligence is more rare than book smarts, but my experience says it is actually more important in the making of a leader. You just can’t ignore it.” – Jack Welch, Wall Street Journal
"Teenagers are our future leaders and they will be making all of the decisions concerning this world one day. Together as a society, we can help them build strong and well-rounded foundations today, so they can make better decisions for all tomorrow."
-Michelle C. Ustaszeski-Hutchinson, Founder of The Teen Mentor, LLC and Creator of the Total Mind Development Program.