Total Mind Development Terms, Conditions of Use and Parental Consent
By accessing this web site and signing up for the Total Mind Development Course, you are acknowledging that you are 18 years of age or older and/or give permission to your teenager to access the content provided within this program. You agree to be bound by these web site Terms and Conditions of Use, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this web site are protected by applicable copyright and trade mark law.
2. Use License
Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of the materials (information or software) on Total Mind Development's web site for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:
- modify or copy the materials;
- use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
- attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any written content contained on Total Mind Development's web site;
- remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
- transfer the materials to another person or 'mirror' the materials on any other server.
- This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by The Teen Mentor, LLC at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
- All rights reserved. No part of this Program may be reproduced, distributed, or transmitted in any form or by any means, including photocopying, recording, or other electronic or mechanical methods, without the prior written permission of the publisher, except in the case of brief quotations embodied in critical reviews and certain other noncommercial uses permitted by copyright law.
3. Parental Consent
- By signing up for and purchasing the Total Mind Development Course you are giving Total Mind Development, The Teen Mentor, LLC, and Michelle C. Ustaszeski-Hutchinson, and all of it's contributors permission to coach and provide information to your child through the course platform.
- You agree that the information and advice provided within this Program is the combination of all it's author’s personal thoughts, understandings and beliefs. This Program is not intended to be a substitute for the medical or psychological advice of a licensed physician. You should consult with your doctor in any matters relating to mental health. No liability is assumed for damages that may result from the use of advice and information contained within or as a result of participating in this Program whatsoever.
- By signing up and purchasing this course, you as the parent understand that the Total Mind Development Course provided by The Teen Mentor, LLC and Michelle C. Ustaszeski-Hutchinson and it's authors is not offered as a substitute for mental health care. You also understand that The Teen Mentor, LLC, Michelle C. Ustaszeski-Hutchinson and the program authors are not acting as a therapist, psychotherapist, counselor, or any other mental health related position and shall never hold Total Mind Development, The Teen Mentor, LLC, or any of it's authors responsible for any reason whatsoever.
- You understand that the Total Mind Development Course is not psychotherapy or counseling and does not address mental disorders as defined by the American Psychiatric Association and is not a substitute for counseling, psychotherapy, mental health care or substance abuse treatment.
- You understand that your teen will receive information, insights, advice and skills regarding all of the contents listed in the curriculum and that the use of this information is dependent upon each individual and does not guarantee any behavioral changes or improvements of any kind. You understand that The Teen Mentor, LLC, Michelle C. Ustaszeski-Hutchinson, Total Mind Development, and it's authors are simply a provider of information and that your teen is fully responsible for all of their choices, final decisions, behaviors and actions.
- You understand that all comments, information and ideas offered by The Teen Mentor, LLC, Michelle C. Ustaszesk-Hutchinson, Total Mind Development, and all of it's authors are solely for the purpose of aiding your teen in his/her awareness and understandings regarding their lives, their minds and emotions and that any information provided is done so with the good intention of enhancing your teens emotional well-being and self-awareness. You understand and agree that you and your teen are fully responsible for their well-being during his/her Course attendance.
- By purchasing and signing up for this course, you agree that you have the ability to give your consent, and hereby give your consent to The Teen Mentor, LLC, Michelle C. Ustaszeski-Huchinson, the Total Mind Development Course, and it's authors to communicate and have discussions related to the content with your teen in the course platform.
- Confidentiality: Although HIPAA (Health Information Portability and Accountability Act) does not govern the Life Coaching Profession or Online Courses, You understand that The Teen Mentor, LLC, Michelle C. Ustaszeski-Hutchinson and Total Mind Development will maintain the confidentiality of you or your teens communications in the course as well as your own and holds strict to ethical and professional conduct to the extent defined by the laws of Pennsylvania. Examples of such exceptions include events that are reportable under child protection statutes. Physical or sexual abuse of a child must be reported to Child Protective Services. Elder abuse is also required to be reported to the appropriate authorities. You also understand that The Teen Mentor, LLC, Michelle C. Ustaszeski-Hutchinson and Total Mind Development is required by law to report to authorities if a child is in danger of hurting himself/herself or makes threats of imminent violence against another person. If such an event happens, the instructor will notify the parents using the email provided during the sign up process.
- By signing up for this course, you are consenting to your teens attendance and understand the above information. You agree to hold harmless The Teen Mentor, LLC, Michelle C. Ustaszeski-Hutchinson, Total Mind Development, or any of it's authors from any and all liabilities and claims which may arise as a result of your teens participation in the Course and through Discussions with other members.
In no event shall The Teen Mentor, LLC, Total Mind Development or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption,) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on The Teen Mentor, LLC and Total Mind Development's Internet site, even if Total Mind Development or a The Teen Mentor, LLC authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
5. Revisions and Errata
The materials appearing on The Teen Mentor, LLC and Total Mind Development's web site could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. Total Mind Development and The Teen Mentor, LLC does not warrant that any of the materials on its web site are accurate, complete, or current. Total Mind Development and The Teen Mentor, LLC may make changes to the materials contained on its web site at any time without notice. Total Mind Development and The Teen Mentor, LLC does not, however, make any commitment to update the materials.
Total Mind Development and The Teen Mentor, LLC have not reviewed all of the sites linked to its Internet web site and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by Total Mind Development and The Teen Mentor, LLC site. Use of any such linked web site is at the user's own risk.
8. Governing Law
Any claim relating to The Teen Mentor, LLC and Total Mind Development's web site shall be governed by the laws of Pennsylvania without regard to its conflict of law provisions.